Media Roll Size:
- 102" x 164' (max print size 100" x 150'),
- 126" x 164' (max print size 124" x 150'),
- 198" x 164' (max print size 196" x 150').
Bigger size banners can be created by welding smaller panels together with our RF welding machine to create one large banner up to 200' x 300' feet.
Vinyl Banner Characteristics:
- Three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and an 1000x1000 denier polyester scrim inside.
- Vinyl banners with Solvent ink have a semi-gloss finish. UV ink have a matte finish.
- All banners are Anti-mildew, anti-UV.
- Our custom vinyl banners are designed to withstand temperatures as low as minus 55 degrees Fahrenheit and have a tensile strength of 333x281 lbs/in.
Please note: due to the nature of vinyl characteristics, a discrepancy of up 2" is possible when producing large scale banner sizes. Vinyl can shrink from heat, or when rolled or folded in shipping.
- All our vinyls are flame retardant, Meets NFPA701, CA Fire Marshall, NYC (MEA) (certificates available upon request)
- 0.13 oz per square meter. (0.08 per square foot)
- Full Color Printing in CMYK mode.
- Solvent Printer is 360 DPI (Appearent 720 DPI)
- UV Printer is 1000 DPI
- Eco-Solvent 1440 DPI
Standard Printing Turn Around Time:
- Upon Graphic Approval of Proofs, 5 Business Days. (turn around times are subject to change if proof approval is delayd)
- Rush Printing is available for additional charge.